May 31, 2011

May 31, 2011 Cut Nutrition Update

OK, so I'm at Step 10 now, and on conditioning days I do low4.  I went much lower on fat than I had been.  I left those levels ridiculously high for some reason, I was so focused on carbs that I never thought about lowering my fat.  I think that's why my cut progress slowed down.  Step 9 was where I was at, and Low3 was where I was on conditioning days.  You can see the huge difference in fat.  I've been doing it for a week and I already can see a difference.

But that's what's great about experience.  Just like next time I cut I know I can drop calories much faster (if I ever go to 4000 again, which I doubt), and I know I should raise carbs more, not fat more next bulk, now I also know that when cutting I need to walk fat down as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment