May 31, 2011

March 9, 2011

  • BB DL: 365*3 285*3 405*3 425*2
  • Glute-Bridges: 315*5 365*3-ass too big??

notes: Still drained. I think I should've taken this week off, or done like a deloading week because I feel fried. OK, so on the glute bridges, you roll the barbell over your waist, making sure not to crush your junk, and find that spot above your dong where the bar can rest. Problem is now, even with the padding on the bar protector...I think my legs are just too big, as well as my ass. The weight is actually off the ground at the start of the movement and it puts AWFUL weight on my upper legs when I'm rolling the bar off me. It also hurts my lower abdomen since the weight is always in the air a bit. I may have to put weight plates on the ground to put the starting position up higher if I'm going to continue doing these.

No comments:

Post a Comment