- Squats: 365*2 385*1 405*1
- Front Squats: 225*2 245*2 265*2
- BB Flat (low arch): 225*3 245*3 265*2 275*1
- BB Rows: 135*7 185*6 205*6
- Landmine Laterals: 70*2
- DB Reverse Laterals: 10*10
Wanted to get in a lower & upper session to make up for missing stuff earlier this week. Squats went well, as did front squats. I'll be writing soon about the cut nutrition & routine I'll be doing, once I get all the details ironed out, probably by early April. Trying some low arch on the bench press instead of the big one I usually use. Going to do it for a few weeks, then see if I notice gains when arching more again. Rows continued to focus on form over weight. My lats & upper back are clearly more sore since starting doing them this way.