May 31, 2011

April 21, 2011

  • BB Incline: 205*11 210*6 215*7 220*7
  • Pullups: BW*8 BW*6 BW*5 BW*4
  • DB Incline: 95*7 100*8
  • Batwings: 25*5 30*5 35*5 40*5

High rep week continues....although I didn't take enough time after that BB Incline set. Should've waited a bit more. Also, enjoying the batwings, from the Dan John 'Reawaken your Rhomboids" article.I have the whole slouching/shoulders rolling forward as I sit at my desk thing going, so I decided to add these to my upper days. I did them with DBs, since my gym's KBs don't go up that high. WOW. Felt very interesting....almost like doing a facepull....For the rest of the day it felt like there was a taut band between my shoulder blades pulling them back and keeping my shoulders back. The day after when my shoulders would start to roll forward when I was sitting around I could feel soreness in my rhomboids, and my shoulders wouldn't go as far forward. So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment