June 2, 2011

June 1, 2011: Conditioning

Sprints: 100m*6

WHY WHY WHY do I keep having shit happen when I try to sprint. The last time I tried it last season I got halfway through my 2nd sprint of the day when it felt like my quad was trying to yank my ball down to my left knee. Last week in the first sprinting session of the season I ran into a swarm of bees. This week I do my warmups, stretching, etc. First sprint I immediately feel a knot in my right quad. Now this quad had been a little tight all week. But this was ridiculous, it felt like there was a knot the size of a grapefruit in my leg. No amount of stretching or jogging fixed it. So these sprints were more like gimp-sprints. I probably should've not even done them, but I was pissed. At least I got the full 6 in.

No comments:

Post a Comment