June 16, 2011

June 16, 2011 Lower Body

Barbell Deadlifts: 360*10 370*10 380*10 -OMFGWARGGARBLWEMUSTPROTECTTHISHOUSE
DB Jump Deads: 55*6 60*6
Rope Pullups: 5,4
Elevated Feet Rope Pullups:8
Plank Position One Arm KB Rope Drags:  6kg, 18kg

;akwejht;qjwhtlkjqnb23ljqnb23;ljq234;jhq23456 yeah that about sums it up.  WOW.  I ended with 360 last session, so I started with it this time.  It was fairly easy.  370 was a bit hard on the last rep.  380 though....wow. I mean....I don't think I've ever had a ball-check like that in the gym before.  I passed.  I was gassed by the 6th rep and thinking getting to 8 reps would be a blessing. I got to 8, started to pull the ninth and just started cursing and growling, people must've though I was nuts.  I dropped it down for the 10th rep and just ripped that thing off the ground shouting to myself and using form that probably caused all A.C.E. personal trainers in a 1 mile radius to have a seizure and start bleeding from the dick.  I'm an irascible stubborn bastard and I've got a piss-poor temper and I will lift that weight 7 if it means leaving my diaphragm and left lung hanging out of my mouth.   I was on the floor in the rack panting and sweating for about 5 minutes between each set, and about 10 after that last one.  The jump deads were next, those are basically just what they sound like, hold a db in each hand, start with them on the floor, deadlift them up and jump at the same time.  Rope work was good.... The drags are basically what you see in the video below but with a kb at the end instead of a prowler.  I'm still dead after this session and I will be for a couple days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment