June 24, 2011

June 23, 2011 Upper Body, Light

  • DB Incline Bench: 100*8 105*4 90*8
  • DB Rows: 100*10 105*10 110*8
  • Dips: 8, 6 - hurt shoulder/clavicle
  • Neutral Grip Pullups: 8,8,5
  • Ball Pushups: 12, 10
Little disappointed I didn't do a bit better on the incline dumbbell bench, but I'll live. Haven't led off with it in ages so I decided to switch it up.  DB Rows went well...I'm never doing dips again. Every few months I try them and they ALWAYS hurt either my clavicle or insertion point of the pec at my shoulder.  This time it felt like they were going to tear the insertion point, so I stopped.   Ball pushups were added for a change of pace.  They were actually pretty challenging. For the uninitiated, here's a video (I did the first kind he does):

 

No comments:

Post a Comment