June 27, 2011

June 27, 2011 Conditioning

  • Low (11") + Med (17.5") Over Box Series Jumps: 5, 7, 9
  • Low Box Heel Touch: 17.5"*6 17.5"*6
  • One-Arm Plank KB Drags: 36kg*1
  • Push-Up Position Plank: 1:20
Real fun session here.  I just did plyo box jumps yesterday so I wanted to change it up while still doing lower body conditioning.  The box series jumps are what I came up with.  Basically I just used the boxes as hurdles, put them in a row, and jumped over them; first the small then the medium. As soon as I landed after jumping over the small one I transitioned into the jump over the medium one.  I can't get over the large one, not because it's too high, it's just too damn long so I always land on top of it instead of going over it.   The Low box heel touches I posted a video of below.   For the KB Plank drags I had to tie two 18kg kettlebells to the end of the rope since our kettlebells only go up to 28kg and I've gone as far with the 28 as I can, I needed an extra challenge.  Plank Press is still hard, I hit 2:00 last week, but I've hit my core 6 days in the last week and it's not up to doing that again at this point.  


 



No comments:

Post a Comment