June 5, 2011

June 5, 2011 Upper Body Work

  • BB Flat Bench: 275*4 280*3 285*3 290*2
  • Neutral Grip Pullups: 10,6,4
  • Hanging Cleans: 135*4 165*2
  • Push Press: 185*4 205*1 
  • Rope Slams: 25, 25
Good session, I missed my two previous flat benching days, so I'm happy I haven't really lost any off it, next week I expect to add a rep to each set.  I did them with very little rest between sets.  Same with the neutral grip pullups.  Those first 7 sets took about 15 minutes total.  I wanted to add some powerlifts to my regimen so I auditioned hang cleans and did another set of push presses as well.  I think I'll leave Push Presses on my Thursday upper-body sessions, I just feel like it fits better.  This day will probably stay as Flat Bench, BB Rows, DB Flat, and Pullups.   I finished off this session with rope slams for a metabolic component.  Great session.  

No comments:

Post a Comment