July 26, 2011

July 26, 2011 Lower/Light

  • BB Squats: 275*9 285*5 295*3 315*1
  • BB Front Squats: 205*3 225*2 245*1
  • Lateral Battling Ropes: 25, 20, 30

Decent day.  I'm feeling fuller during workouts on account of the rice, so hopefully it's giving me energy when I work out.  Little disappointed with the squat numbers.  Wanted an extra rep on each of the first 3 sets.  Honestly I miss heavy squatting, I think I may go back to that next week.  I have some videos for everyone.  First is a warmup set on squats with 225, I took this more as a form check:


Next I have a couple of Front Squat videos.  The first is from the side, and the other is from the back, I think I may be flaring my knees too much on these, need to focus more on my drive when doing them and pushing through the floor while holding my knees in.

 
Finally here's some lateral battling ropes, this was my final set I believe.  Completely exhausted at this point.


No comments:

Post a Comment