July 17, 2011

July 17, 2011 Day Off!

  • Jack Shit: 1*1

Took the day entirely off and went to the beach in Gloucester.   Last week before we left for Gloucester I did my regular conditioning day.  Honestly though this week I feel like I need a break for the day. As I noted a couple posts earlier my core is exhausted, and my knees & legs are sore and tired especially after that 400*9 on Friday.  So I took the day off to recharge.  Still kept my diet intact though.  I actually do feel better.  One bad thing though, it was about 95 and no clouds in the sky so the sand was super hot. At one point I went to get some plastic silverware from the snack shack so I could eat my chicken, and the sand was so hot I got a giant blister on the bottom of my right big toe. Hopefully this doesn't interfere with my A.M. workout tomorrow, which will actually be my regular Sunday one.  Also! I bought two mini bands from elitefts, can't wait til they come. Hope everyone had a nice day, and here's a video of the beach:



No comments:

Post a Comment