July 24, 2011

July 24, 2011 Conditioning

  • 28kg KB Swing Tabata: 13,13,13,13,12,12,12,13
  • 34.5" Plyometric Box Jumps: 30
  • 35.5" Seated Plyometric Box Jumps: 20
  • Paloff Presses: 50*3
  • Ab-Wheel: 6

Good session, feels good to get back into it!  Started putting plates under the box legs to up the height.  I briefly thought about attempting to try jumps onto a medium box stacked on the tall, which would put me at 39.5".  When I jump straight up my feet actually clear the top by about .5", but the risk is pretty high right now, I'm going to build up over the next couple weeks. I need to find a way to raise the boxes that's safer than putting them on weight plates and putting the legs of the boxes on the hole in the middle.  Seated jumps went well too.  Good session, video of seated box jumps below!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment