July 21, 2011

July 21, 2011 Progress Pics!

WHEEEE.  To celebrate 200 here's some pics.  First of all, I am absolutely soaked in these, it was post workout, my room didn't have AC running in it all day...yeah. So here we go!

The following two are both back shots.  I can never keep my lats flared for them...I promise they're about 1.5" wider on both sides, but I just suck at posing.  These shots came out pretty good actually, the muscles in my mid and upper back are absolutely beastly looking here, really happy with these, probably the best back shots I've ever had.


Next here's a red-hawt abbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbz shot; a 3/4 profile pic



Finally, here's an arm/delt/trap shot.  


Overall I'm thoroughly happy with how I look right now, just gotta get rid of those last 3 lbs or so of fat, which I will do as soon as I'm done with the brief maintenance phase I'm about to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment