August 9, 2011

August 9, 2011 Lower

  • BB Squats: 275*5 305*3 315*2
  • BB Squats From Pins: 225*4 245*3 265*2
  • Lumberjack Squats: 180*6 205*4
  • BB Front Squats: 205*3 225*2 250*1
  • P.U.P.P.: 2:25!!
OK, so was stuck in the cage again for squatting, felt good this time.  Working on sitting down, not back so much when squatting.  Then I tried some squatting from the pins...wow.  I like it a lot, may lead off with it next week.  Lumberjacks...ok, so on the set of 205, as you'll see in the video below, I go to throw the weight up, as always, and go to catch it.  Unfortunately I miss with my right hand and end up with it on top of the barbell, which normally would be ok, if I caught it with my left hand.  Unfortunately I caught it with only my left pinky, before I could snatch it with my right hand.  I'm fairly certain I popped the pinky out of joint before it went back into place during the set.   Front squats went well, as did the PUPP, with a new record!  Now for some vids! The first is squatting from the pins. 

 
Next up is my first set of lumberjack squats, I really like these for hitting my quads.

 And finally the set where I almost tear my damn pinky off.


No comments:

Post a Comment