August 23, 2011

August 23, 2011 Phantom Jelquer Update

Just a quick update on the whole guy jacking off in the sauna thing, I got a call from the manager today and he stated that he met with the member in question and canceled his membership.  As an aside I was talking with a police officer that goes to my gym and he actually had a great quote: "This had nothing to do with him being gay. This guy to the gay community is like someone robbing a convenience store is to the African-American community".  It's a great point, this had nothing to do with the moron in the sauna being gay, and was because he's a sexual predator.  The guy that was talking with the cop and I stopped me part way through the story and said "wait was this guy wearing glasses, and hanging out by the benches yesterday?....."  He then went on to describe the sauna guy to a T.  Turns out the pervert had tried to get this other guy in his car yesterday.   I think I'm still filing a police report, but I won't have to do anything towards the gym, since they took care of matters and communicated great through this whole ordeal. 

3 comments:

  1. How did it feel when you finally realised he was lying about you being special :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gay and I'd be really uncomfortable if something like that happened to me, so I'm sorry to hear about this :S
    Incidently thank god I invested on some home gym equipment :P

    ReplyDelete