October 24, 2012

October 24, 2012 Sprinting


  • 100m: 7 (fastest: 14.43)
  • 50m: 6
  • Total: 1000m

Well that was enjoyable. Stretched, did a couple sprints, not completely balls out though.  Rested, then did a couple more balls out.  Was pretty much warmed up after that.  Did one where I really focused on the chopping motion of my arms while, I could actually hear the sound of them cutting into the wind, was kind of neat.  I kept my head down and tilted forward better as well, ran a 14.43. Still not great obviously, but I haven't been training for fastest speed on these for a while.  Still, shaved .4 off my time from last week.  My ultimate goal is once I get my form down better on these (keeping my head down better, running with a forward tilt, etc.).  Also I found out Harvard has an indoor track, may try using that if there's snow on the outdoor one this winter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment