January 19, 2014

January 8, 2014 Dodgeball!


  • Dodgeball: 90 minutes

Well....at the beginning of games all the balls are in the middle of the court and you have to rush to them and try to get them before the other team. One of the other guys slipped and basically elbow dropped onto my right hand.  It looked like a bear-paw it was so swollen.  If I make a fist, my pinky can't be curled in because it's excruciating, and the knuckle on my hand below the pinky is just..sort of..gone.  I think it's because of the swelling. Area between the ring finger & pinky hurts like a motherfucker as well. It's on my right hand as well, which royally sucks.  I can barely move the pinky; went home and put some frozen peas on it. We'll see what happens, but I'm about 90% certain something is torn or fractured in the hand itself.  I still had a fun time though, here are some pictures:











No comments:

Post a Comment