March 24, 2013

March 22, 2013 Lower


  • Squats (Cluster Set): 325*1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1
  • Bulgarian BB Split Squats: 95*5 115*5 135*5
  • Front Squats: 135*3 185*3 225*3 245*1
  • Walking Lunges: 70*10 120*6
  • Sauna: 200 degrees / 20 minutes
Well that pretty much decimated my entire lower body.  I did better on the cluster this week, I think because I was taking air into my stomach before each rep, last week I was sloppy with that. Got all 10 on the cluster, although it took me almost 10 minutes.  On the split squats I dropped the weight, but moved the bench further back, my back leg that would rest on the bench was not extended nearly enough previous to this week when I would do them. Really got a good stretch on them here, and focused on staying upright and dropping my hips.  Tired me out a bit. So I did some front squats next, which absolutely creamed me after the squatting before.  Wanted to try lunges, so I got a cambered bar and put some weight on and started doing lunges. My legs were fried before this stuff, and were absolutely decimated after.  Hobbled to the sauna and relaxed.

Here's a picture of my leg, it's pretty ballooned up from the workout. 

and here's one more....my legs looked like bloated sausages.  


No comments:

Post a Comment