March 17, 2013

March 17, 2013 Routine

Alright, so my routine for this cut is going to go along with the theme of the nutrition; I know my body well enough at this point that I don't think I need a set routine any more. The upper/lower/conditioning days of the week will almost certainly stay the same.  Deadlifting, Squatting, Benching, Rows, Pullups, sprinting, and Presses will be done every week almost certainly. But really past that I'm not going to marry myself to any one routine or rep scheme.  For instance this week I'm thinking of having an all o-lift thursday with snatching, cleans, and push pressing, and then maybe some incline bench after if I have the energy.   I'll do regular standing presses on Monday instead of PP, and do pullups with deadlifting on Tuesday.   Of course that assumes I remember not to PP tomorrow.   Again, reps will probably be kept low & explosive for everything, but who knows.  There's so many solid exercises out there, why limit myself?   I'm going to do what I feel like each day, and most likely my routine won't look a lot different every day, but there'll hopefully be more variety in set type, rep scheme, and exercise selection.   

No comments:

Post a Comment