January 8, 2013

January 6, 2013 Conditioning


  • 24" unilateral plyo box jumps: 10
  • 31" plyo box jumps: 15
  • 24" unil seated plyo box jumps: 3 - odd feeling, don't like these really
  • Broad Jumps: 7' 6", 8' 0", 8' 2", 8' 0", 8' 3.5" NEW PR!!, 7' 11"
26 minutes

Good session.  Tried stacked the small box on the tall box (like I used to do) and almost jumped on it...still too psyched out though.  I just over think it too much still, and worry about slamming my shins on the underside of the box frame. Wish they had padded or solid boxes.   Tried unilateral seated box jumps...it just feels weird keeping my foot off the ground while sitting, maybe should use a taller box to sit on.  Finished with broad jumps. There's a tape-measure I could use to see how far I was jumping.  I wasn't really dipping down enough until that 9' 3.5" jump, I feel like next time I do these I'll be able to go farther, as long as I dip down further, by the time I got the 9 3.5 I was fatigued.   Good session!

No comments:

Post a Comment