January 23, 2013

January 23, 2013 Conditioning


  • Broad Jumps: 7' 10", 7' 9", 7' 9.5", 7' 0", 7' 9", 7' 0.5", 7' 0.5", 7' 1", 7' 11" 7' 0", 8' 1", 7' 11.5"
  • Side to side rope slams: 10, 10
  • knee-down mb push 1/2 court sprints:5
28 minutes

I really need to focus on jumping high on the long jump attempts. I think I am for the first few jumps, and then I try to jump with what I think is an exaggerated height and finally hit 9' for the first time in the session.  I think my first couple jumps will always be evaluative, and then when I see I'm not getting far enough I'll know I have to jump higher.  Did some side to side rope slams, basically holding the ends of the rope by my shoulder and slamming the rope as I move the rope to my other shoulder.  Finished with the knee down sprints, pushing an mb in a burst out ahead of me at the start. Really helps with the start of a sprint/acceleration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment