January 27, 2013

January 27, 2013 Conditioning


  • 31" plyo box jumps: 15
  • Broad Jumps: 8' 3.5" TIES PR 8' 4.5" NEW PR!! 8' 1.5" 8' 0.5" 8' 2", 8' 0"
  • 1000M rowing: 4:01
28 minutes

Good session, really focused on getting up higher when jumping, set a new PR.  Good times!  First session all above 9' on the jumps. Had a dream last night where I was doing box jumps from one box onto another...inspired me to try starting the box jumps on a slightly higher box to see if that fixed the issue I'm having. It didn't. Even jumping off a very low box I'm still nervous trying to jump onto the small box when it's stacked on the tall one.  I guess I've just banged/split my shin one too many times.  31" jumps for now it is.  Also tried a 1000m row here just to get a feel for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment