April 9, 2013

April 7, 2013 Conditioning


  • Broad Jumps: 7' 4", 7' 10", 8' 4", 8' 0", 8' 0", 8' 1.5", 8' 0", 7' 9", 8' 4.5", 7' 9.5", 8' 1.5"
  • Jump Rope: 6:15
  • Plyo Bench Clap Pushups: 6, 5
29 minutes

Bought a tape measure at Home Depot since the one at my gym disappeared.  Been over two weeks since I did broad jumps.  Still not bad, hit a peak of 8' 4.5".  As I'm cutting a few more pounds off I assume I'll get another couple inches on the average, plus as I refine form and keep practicing it should get better.  I need to stay disciplined on these and not get all loose with my form on them.  Decided to try jump rope after, since it's so easy to do.  Not sure how I'm going to track it, since I'm not going to stop and record each time I mess up and write how many times I jumped it successfully.  Maybe just the highlights?  I got to 16, 15, 14, and 10 a few times.  It's surprisingly intense.  Will do again Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment