April 27, 2013

April 24, 2013 Sprinting / Broad Jumping & Conditioning


  • 100m: 10
  • Broad Jump: 8' 2", 9' 1", 8' 11"
Wind was strong again, but it was warmer. Swirling wind, was running straight into it for most of the sprinting.  Didn't bother timing it, wind was probably knocking .2 off my times at least.  Last 4 runs were brutal, just beating myself into conditioned shape.  Had shin splints too, not fun.   What was fun, they have a kids group going so there are 5-10 year olds sprinting and jumping around, watching them have a blast was great.  Finished with a few broad jumps.  Definitely get a little further at Harvard than I do at my gym.  Good times.  I'll do one more set of broad jumps at Harvard, before declaring a PR.   As it is, 9' 1" is the record. 

No comments:

Post a Comment