December 17, 2021

December 15, 2021 Lower Body

Shoulder hurt on front squats since I need to rotate that arm up...Session went fine, shoulder just hurts pretty bad.  

So the plan is to first take plenty of magnesium next few days, see if that helps muscles feel less crampy. It's not just my back, my forearms were cramping too which I get sometimes. Today on front squats they kept locking up.  I'm also going to hypervolt the heck out of the shoulder using the probing attachment.  Lots of stretching and rotation work as well, along with tylenol or aspirin...Also going to lay off the incline walking for several days.  It's not a major stressor, but I do notice that the angle fatigues my lower back some.  Plus as I get closer to the end of this bulking cycle (still like 2 months away) I want to be well rested, and put more energy into hitting some high numbers here.  I'll still do the incline walking, probably 2 days per week instead of 4. 


  • Front Squats: 185*2 225*2 245*1 265*1 275*1
  • Squats: 315*1 340*1 365*1
  • Wide-Grip RDL: 285*5 315*5 335*5
  • Lunges: 60*8
  • DB Suitcase Carries: 60*8

No comments:

Post a Comment