December 17, 2021

December 14, 2021 AM: Incline Walking PM: Upper Body

Well...that hurt.  Right shoulder was still really sore. Probably should have been using my Hypervolt on it, and maybe taking aspiring, or tylenol, and stretching it. I didn't really do much with it the past few days...hurts to raise my arm to reach something on high shelves, or just to reach out in front of me. Also hurts to rotate the arm.  Definitely strained or irritated the heck out of the rotator cuff.  It hurts pretty bad, but not so much that I think I tore it.  This session was hard, benching was rough, only did one rep on 255 because it hurt so bad.  It was tough because that makes it tough to just bang out a rep as well.... THEN on top of all that, as I was doing 285 my lower back was really tight.  The rep was REALLY difficult because the pain in my shoulder made it hard to get into a groove.  Then my lower back just cramped solid.  As it was happening I thought "You know...I think I've forgotten to take my magnesium the past few days".  I completed the 285 rep on benching and then fell on the floor waiting for my back to release.  Pullups after that were fine, guillotine pressing was a 100% platinum-plus no-go.  Shoulder was in agony at that point.  Even standing db laterals hurt it. 


AM

  • Incline Walking 4% / 60 minutes / 3 miles

PM

  • BB Flat: 240*3 255*1 275*1 285*1 - back spasm
  • Pullups: 10, 10, 10 
  • Guillotine Press: nope. 
  • Head-Supported Rows: 160*5 170*5
  • DB Standing Laterals: 25*5 15*5 even that hurt
  • Dead Bugs: 10, 10 

No comments:

Post a Comment