April 21, 2014

April 15, 2014 Lower / Heavy

I ate too soon before this thing...


  • Squats: 315*2 350*1 380*1 405*1
  • Rack Squats: 315*1
  • Leg Press: 495*3 585*3 675*1
  • Dead Bugs: 7, 7
41 minutes

I ate too soon before starting this workout; it's always odd when you cut after a significant bulk.  At some point you realize your appetite is subsiding as your hormone levels balance back out on a healthier number of calories.  I used to need to be eating pretty much up until I left work to go to the gym (about a 15 minute drive) or I'd be hungry part way through my workout. Now I finish eating a half hour before leaving work and it's still too close to the workout.  Thought I was going to throw up on the 405 squat.  Did some leg pressing because I wanted to give my back a bit of rest, plus it's fun to throw weight on the thing and pump out some reps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment