November 20, 2011

November 20, 2011 Conditioning

  • 34.5" Plyo Box Jumps: 30
  • 34.5" Plyo Seated Box Jumps: 15
  • Plyo Bench Pushups: 5, 5, 5

Back to doing conditioning work here. My gym was closed, so I went to their facility in Watertown, it was nice. There was a pool. I didn't bring anything to swim in though, so no go there.  Tonight I'm going to use the lacrosse ball on my hamstrings, quads, glutes, and piriformis during the Sunday Night Football game.  Should get everything ready for this coming week. 

I'm 188 lbs. currently.....that glycogen depletion diet thing I did pre-halloween really stripped the weight off me. I must've been down to like 184. I'm pissed I'm starting this bulk so low. My body just likes being around 188 or so. It sucks because I'm at like 3400 calories per day and I still gain slow. It's like I have to either pig out on like 5000 per day like last winter, or I don't gain very much.  I also think adding in the olympic lifts is just sucking down the extra carbs I added, which isn't a bad thing, they're being used for something useful, but I didn't anticipate how many extra calories I'd need to make up for them.  I'm going to wait another couple weeks before tinkering.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment