November 19, 2015

2015 Progress Pics!

Last November I took a bunch of pictures after what was probably my most successful cut, and realized I was really happy with where I was.   For this past year my main goals were to add a bit of muscle, particularly lower body, to continue my improvement in the 100m & 200m. I also play football, usually at corner, as I've noted here.  So over the past year I was pretty successful, I'm 4.5 lbs. heavier in the 2015 pictures; about 194 lbs.  The changes aren't dramatic, but my legs are leaner, but with more muscle, and my upper body also looks way thicker; you can see a difference in the side-shoulder picture.   Plus I finally have a picture where my jaw isn't hanging open or something so I could leave my face in. My ass was probably the biggest improvement, but I'll spare everyone those pictures.  Also, this might be the most vain thing I've ever said (quite an accomplishment) but I love having that vein visible on my left hip.

It's been a great year, and honestly I'm not slowing down in the least; these pictures were from about a month ago, October 10th-ish, so I'm 34 in them (I'm going to write about getting older, soon).  I don't notice anything sagging, my recovery times are the same as always, and my strength hasn't tailed off in the least.  Overall I'm really happy with how things have gone.  Now on to the pics:


 




No comments:

Post a Comment