November 24, 2013

November 6, 2013 Conditioning


  • Broad Jumps: 3
  • Sled Push & Pull: 90*16.5 (3:00)
  • HPS: 135*4
  • Broad Jumps: 3
Well that went well.  I've mentioned a few times that a trainer at my gym does challenges every few months. I've never actually tried one of them fresh, most of my numbers on them come at the tail end of workouts, or the day after I batter myself.  This is the first time I ever tried one after a day off (or in this case a week).  Current leader on this.  It's longer than the last time, so you have to go further for each 'rep'.  He also added in a 'halfway' mark so you could tack a .5 onto the end if you were running low on time.  

I have never in my life felt a burning in my chest like when this was done. If I hadn't had a few days off beforehand I would not have gotten this score. I got that acetyline torch being shoved down my windpipe feeling after.  The thing is that usually dissipates over the course of the day, I still felt like that the next morning.  I tried doing some snatches after, I couldn't.  I was done.  Great feeling though. 1st place



No comments:

Post a Comment