February 24, 2013

February 21, 2013


  • Hanging Power Snatches: 135*1 145*1 155*1
  • Standing Press: 135*1 165*1 185*1 195*X
  • Pullups: 15
23 minutes

Didn't really have any records I was going for on this day since I've been doing close grip incline and just started that recently.  Wanted to see how snatches went without having the deadlifting right before; went about the same.  I'll take tomorrow off since I already met my goal last week, and don't anticipate beating it this week. 

This bulk is coming to an end now; it's odd they just sort of go on and on and on, and then all of a sudden you realize there's only like 1 week left in it.  Every year it happens that way.  I'm not sure I'm going to take a full week off; I may just rest my lower body, I was pursuing two goals for it; the squatting & deadlifting.  My posterior chain is exhausted.  My chest/tris/delts/biceps however are doing just fine.

So I'll take tomorrow off, do a conditioning session on Sunday, and then see how I feel on Monday.  I'm going to keep the bulking diet going for one more week, before switching over to a cut.   I'm excited by this cut, going to go really intense with the macros.  I used to be afraid that if I skipped blueberries a couple days per week I'd die of cancer in a couple years.   Weird I know.  But I'm over that.  So my low-carb days will be actually low carb, and my high carb days will be high carb, low fat.   

No comments:

Post a Comment