February 4, 2013

February 2, 2013 Challenges


  • Inverted Rows: 78 in 3 minutes
  • Bench Press: 135*63 in 3 minutes
  • Hanging Power Cleans: 30 in 3 minutes

Gym was having a final day to try and do some of the challenges.  On the inverted rows I wish I had hung my head back more, I was flexing my neck and holding my chest back which actually extended the range of motion.  If I had led off with bench I think I would've gotten to 70, would've had 2nd place overall.  Some guy had 104.  Figured I'd finish off taking a stab at the hanging power cleans again, but honestly I was exhausted by then.  We'll see how it effects the rest of my workouts this week, I don't think it'll have an effect, since the weights were so light. In retrospect I should have broken it up into smaller chunks within each set, instead of going until lactic acid stopped me on each one.  Next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment