July 15, 2012

July 15, 2012 Conditioning


34.5" Plyo Box Jump / 34.5" seated plyo box jump s.s.: 15-15
Forward Rolls: 10
Battling Ropes: 71, 50
Superman Planks: 8 seconds, 6 seconds


I'm getting increasingly annoyed at my performance on box jumping. It's not that I'm missing, but I keep psyching myself out for some reason, and it's like I almost forget HOW to jump properly.  Or I'll crouch down and my body just freezes.  I have no idea why I'm getting a complex about them.  I can clear the box by about 3" at the peak so I've got plenty of room.  The thing is since I'm hesitating I keep jumping less confidently and banging the hell out of my knees and shins on aborted attempts.  Introduced superman planks...I need to work on them...did not last long. Here's a video from T-Nation of them:



No comments:

Post a Comment