July 12, 2012

July 10, 20132


  • Deadlift: 410*3 430*2 450*1
  • Bench Press: 300*3 310*2 295*4
  • BB Underhand Rows: 225*9 255*5
  • Paloffs: 60*12 70*12

Hmmm, interesting workout. I didn't go yesterday as I have an ear infection in my right ear that was causing me to not be able to balance, plus I had a coworkers going away party.  I combined deadlifting & benching this workout on account of that.  I wasn't sure how it would work out but it went pretty well. If I ever switch in the future from an upper/lower heavy/light split I may do something like a two day split of deadlifting/benching and squatting/pullups with a couple conditioning days thrown in. I haven't ruled out doing that in the future, and this only bolsters that idea.  

This workout went well; I'm not going above 90% of my max on deadlifting for a while, it really just wears me out as I've said in past posts.  The weights actually moved easier here after sticking to the 'lighter' weights for the last couple weeks. Everything felt smoother.   Benching went well, weight felt very light.   Paloffs went well too.  Good workout

No comments:

Post a Comment