July 10, 2012

July 03, 2012


  • Deadlift: 410*2 430*2 450*1
  • Hanging Power Cleans: 135*5 165*5 185*3 210*1
  • Unilateral Deadlifts: 225*3 245*1
  • Plate-Transfer Planks: 10*8
  • Bird-Dogs: 10
Deadlifting went well, staying around 85-90% of my 1RM for the rest of the summer, and honestly probably permanently, other then when I go to break my record. Constantly pulling around 95-97% of my 1RM was wearing me out, and really doesn't accomplish much.  Hanging power cleans went very well here.  Unilteral deadlifts are much better suited to this day than squat day; I already have the patterning down by the time I do them. Also lower reps makes much more sense, as I tired on the 5th rep of sets previously my form went to shit anyway. Bird-Dogs were surprisingly taxing, probably all the deadlifting prior.  Also of note, I had some shoulder soreness, knee soreness, lower back soreness, and hip soreness last couple weeks.  That all seems to be passing now. Shoulder feels almost 100%, knee is all better, hips are fine.  Lower back on the left side is a little tight, going to schedule a massage soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment