June 27, 2012

June 24, 2012 Conditioning


  • 34.5" Plyo Box Jump / 34.5" Seated Plyo Box Jump Supserset: 15-15
  • Cartwheels: 10
  • Forward Rolls: 10
  • Bear Crawls: 40 steps
  • 28kg KB Swings: 30, 30
jumping was weird. It was like I was overthinking it and couldn't jump several times. Took me almost 20 minutes to finish the superset, usually takes about 4 or 5. I kept starting to jump but stopping myself.  No idea why.  My hamstrings are tired though, that may have something to do with it. This past Friday I didn't do unilateral deadlifting; I'm going to put that on my deadlifting day from now on.  Not getting any better at cartwheels going to my right, but I'm going to keep trying. I thought the KB swings would be more for conditioning than actual hamstring....whoops. I'm typing this on Wednesday and they've been sore as hell all week.  Going to put swings on deadlifting or squatting day from now on.  Not good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment