May 22, 2012

May 18, 2012 Lower Body


  • Squats: 320*2 330*2 340*1+X
  • BB Hanging Power Snatch: 115*3 125*3 145*3 155*3 135*6
  • 1 Leg Deadlifts: 135*6 155*6 175*6
  • Wide-Stance Anti-Rotational Chops: 50*10

Odd workout; the squats just felt off, I didn't want to press anything.  Hard to describe what went wrong, I just felt out of sorts doing them for some reason.  Snatches went well.  One Legged deadlifts are going great, I can already feel the stabilizing muscles strengthening as I do them. I'm getting better at balancing while doing them, and my knees look more stable while going through the movement as well.  ALSO of note, I had mentioned in the past having an intense pain in my IT band while squatting that gradually goes away, well I also get it while sitting in my chair at work or at home as well.  The thing is since I added in the one-legged deadlifts I don't notice it anymore while sitting, and when doing squat variations it is still there, but not nearly as intense. 



No comments:

Post a Comment