October 1, 2011

September 25, 2011 COnditioning

  • 34.5" Plyo Box Jumps: 15
  • 34.5" Seated Plyo Box Jumps: 15
  • 34.5" Weighted Seated Plyo Box Jumps: 8kg*5 8kg*5
  • Shoulder-Touch Planks: 10

I am actually still alive.  I was just busy this week and I wasn't sleeping well for some reason, so I'm posting these all on October 1st.  Anyhoo, I tried holding a kettle bell while doing the weighted seated box jumps.  I just figure I can probably do 50 or 60 regular plyo box jumps, but at some point rather doing more I need to make the jumps I actually do more challenging.  Last week I had put 25 lbs. plates under the legs of the box to try and increase the height but it's really unstable.  I can't quite get the medium box on the tall box, I need another inch or so on my vertical before I can get there, so I'm going to try and do the weighted jumps for a while, see if that helps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment