November 28, 2020

November 17, 2020 Lower Body

 Since I'm switching the order this week that means that this lower body workout comes only 2 days after my previous full body one...still, not bad overall...Trying to find something to fill the volume here until I'm comfortable doing snatch-grip romanian deadlifts again.  That heavy hip hinge really irritated that core strain I had.  I'll probably just start doing them again in a couple weeks, and hopefully the irritation that flares up after the workouts gets less and less each time.  In the meantime I tried split squats here...I've always wanted to do better with them but they always feel awkward to me.  I'm not sure if it's a balance issue or what, but they just feel weird.  Also tried doing calf raises, with my toes on the edge of a bumper plate...didn't really work because of the curvature of the plate. 


  • Squats: 245*5 285*5 300*5 325*5
  • Good Mornings: 135*10, 10 
  • Split Squats: 45*4
  • Snatch-Grip OH Carries: 130*100
  • BB Calf Raises: 45*10 slooow

No comments:

Post a Comment