March 31, 2019

March 23, 2019 Progress Pics

So I don't usually post stuff from the end of bulking cycles, usually because I just look softer and you can't really see the muscle all that much.  This bulk though I focused more on making sure that I got more protein each day, really no down days as far as that goes.  I did eat a surplus of calories, but didn't go SUPER crazy, and ended up at 209 for the peak.  Also focused on strengthening my back, particularly with the snatch-grip RDLs, and making it a point to keep my mid-back engaged and my scaps pulled back while doing them, with my elbows also rotated out.  This below is the results: 



I can't think of another time my back has been that thick.  You can't really see it well in the pictures, but even my lower back is defined, that's the dark lines there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment