July 22, 2015

July 18, 2015 Sprinting

  • 110m: 2
  • 40y: 4.85, 4.81, 4.90, 4.72
  • 100m: 12.97, 13.01, 1
  • 200m: 1
Started pouring rain as soon as we got to the track. Plus this was at the other track, not Harvard's.  On top of that I had a horrid calf cramp the other night and the thing still feels bruised, I'm pissed about the times, but simultaneously happy I was that fast while basically limping.  Regardless of the rain I don't think I was getting any records here, I just didn't have that top-gear today, I felt it.  Like when your car doesn't shift into high gear and it's revving up, and you're just waiting for the next gear to kick in...that's basically the feeling I had the whole time here.  The slick track meant my initial burst was awful since my foot kept slipping.  Not disastrous, but still what an awful session for times.

No comments:

Post a Comment