June 19, 2013

June 14, 2013 Lower Body


  • Split Squats: 165*3 195*3 225*1
  • Squats: 315*2 335*1 345*X - back folded
  • Walking Lunges: 170*7 170*5
  • Rack Hip-Thrusts: 275*3 315*4 365*3
  • Good-Mornings: 135*10 
  • Plank Sled-Drags: 70*1
42 minutes

Meh.  I think split squats are getting heavy enough to be effecting me by the time I get to squats, I'll see how it goes next week or something.  On the rack hip-thrusts I need to check my ego and make sure I'm actually using my glutes/hams and not just using my back to move the weight. I don't think I was here, but want to be sure.   Did the good mornings at the end because I was pissed about my back folding up. May be time to start doing rack-squats again from the bottom position. Ended with sled drags from a plank position, always welcome.  Session was ok I guess, kind of tired of not progressing on squats no matter what I do, and nothing helping strengthen my lower back so I don't get folded over on them.  Just kind of all feels pointless. 

1 comment:

  1. i think you might wanna consider squatting more to bring up the rest of your lifts

    ReplyDelete