January 2, 2022

December 23, 2021 AM: Incline Walking PM: Upper Body

 I think I'm going to take a week off. I just feel worn out.  Not just the shoulder, but in general I feel flat. Even when I'm putting up good weight, things still feel forced. Ironically, this does not include benching where the weight has been flying, but now the shoulder is hurt.  I thought I took a few days off at the start of this bulk, but apparently not.  Other than the week off to visit California in June I haven't taken two days off in a row the rest of the year.  Plus, when I look back I haven't really taken a full week of rest where I'm home, and still eating well, in probably....10 years? My left elbow has felt stiff, the right shoulder is...hopefully not torn, but still painful.  My lower right back is stiff/tight.  I'm tired in general.  So I think I'm going to take a week off, no workouts.  Starting with Saturday.  I'm still going to eat a bulking diet, and see how I feel at the end of that. Probably do some stretching for the shoulder too, hopefully get that back to normal as well. 

The workout here was ok, but I'm being tentative on benching since it really hurts my shoulder if I'm not careful. That is NO way to power through a rep, and it's costing me reps.  


AM

  • Incline Walking: 4% / 40 minutes / 2 miles

PM

  • BB Flat: 240*1 255*1 275*1 285*1
  • Snatch-Grip Pullups: 45*4, 3, 3
  • Head-Supported Rows: 160*6 170*5
  • DB Hammer Curls Drop Set: 45*5 35*5
  • Dead Bugs: 10, 10 

No comments:

Post a Comment