December 18, 2014

December 18, 2014 Progress Pics!

I realize I haven't taken progress pics with my actual SLR in ages, maybe ever. I took a ton back at the start of November at the end of the cut. Click for larger versions. Here they are:


First probably the best shot in the batch, then 4 more that I used to show overall development. I tried to get some leg shots from varying angles to show progress there. VERY happy with these shots. 




            



A few back shots:


      

Front 
Note: I don't have a palsy or anything, I just kept fucking up trying to take the picture and got sick of trying repeatedly.  I have a bunch of shots where my left shoulder is the higher one.  
 


Lastly a couple bonus shots, one showing glute development. The second...I have no idea..but check out the muscle on my hip. I have no idea what that is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment