September 12, 2014

August 19, 2014 Business School

So I'm starting business school.  The time commitment is pretty intense (70-90 hours per week, spread over 7 days).  I already decided though when I first got in that I'm not going to change who I am for this.  So part of staying true to myself is still making time for the things I'm passionate about, including the gym.  I don't think my schedule will change really.  I may have to shorten sessions a tad here or there, or even skip sessions on occasion, but by and large I'm going to try and keep up with how I've been doing.  With the progress in sprinting lately I've actually been thinking about deloading on squats and/or deadlifting the days before I attempt another PR, since I've noticed a clear difference when I go to the track and haven't worked my legs in 5 days or so. So that may actually fit in.  I've also noticed an uptick in strength when I go back to the squats/deads/whatever.  So yeah, the next couple weeks as I settle in I may be busy and miss a session or two per week, but right now it's pre-term and they're cramming a lot in. Once September starts and the regular schedule begins I should be good to resume things as scheduled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment