August 29, 2012

August 14, 2012 Lower


  • Snatch-Grip Deadlift: 135*5 185*5 205*5 225*5
  • Hanging Power Clean: 135*5 155*5
  • BB Front Squats: 225*2
  • Paloffs: 70*10

I'm a bit behind on entering these; I moved on the 16th-19th so I'm just catching up now.   

My back is still sore, as is the piriformis on my left side.  It hurts getting in and out of my car, but by and large it's abating.  Once I start moving/exercising I'm fine, it's only when I'm sedentary for extended periods that I run into problems.  Wanted to deadlift something but didn't want to reinjure or aggravate anything; so I did some snatch grip deadlifting, and kept it light.  Did some hanging power cleans after just to keep the tracks greased for when I return to heavier weights. Tried front squatting, but by that point my back was getting fatigued and didn't want to risk anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment