August 12, 2012

August 10, 2012 Lower


  • Low Box Squats: 245*5 255*5 265*5 275*3
  • Pullups: 80*3 80*3 80*3 80*2
  • Ab-Wheel: 10, 10
Alright, feeling a little better today, about 50% better than I did right afterward on Tuesday after the deadlifting.  Didn't workout yesterday since I had an optometrist appointment...and of course got stuck on the turnpike when they shut it down for an accident. Sitting for 2 straight hours, definitely not good times for my back.  So anyway, I've learned my lesson, definitely NOT deadlifting again for a few weeks at least, and when I go back it's going to be light and working up gradually again.  In the meantime I'm going full-out on everything else as long as it doesn't hurt me.  Was cautious here, but I felt fine during the workout so I'm going to proceed as normal for all other workouts coming up.   I really feel like my hamstrings are responding to the low box squatting. I'm getting better at not leaning back on the box before firing back up.   Afterward my back was in pretty bad pain when everything tensed back up, I've got to find a way to keep everything loose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment