January 18, 2012

January 18, 2012 Day Off


  • Massage: 55 minutes

Holy crap.  Didn't realize how tight my shoulders/pec insertions were.  Told the girl to go to town on them figuring they'd be a little sore.....wow.  I could feel knots letting go for like 15 straight minutes.  She actually looked concerned at how much tension there was.  She did some awesome neck work on me as well.  My head literally feels 5 lbs. lighter on account of how much more relaxed and energized everything in my neck is.  Feels awesome.  Check out Cortiva for their massage therapy centers; it's students but the massages are just good as anywhere else, most of them are about to graduate and are just accumulating hours for experience.  30 bucks for an hour massage ain't bad at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment