June 22, 2019

June 22, 2019 Sprinting

Great last session here, went hard to make sure the tank was empty.  Hamstring still hurts, hopefully, a week in hot-springs up in Iceland helps out.  I'll be doing some light hiking, but nothing I anticipate that would stress my legs so much.  I'm really looking forward to the week off.  

I started using glycine a couple months ago, it's the part of collagen supplements that helps your joints, so I just take that directly.  My joints, not that they were in pain before, felt better.  I didn't have as much 'spring' in them as several years ago.  Which makes sense considering I'm in my late 30s.  The glycine really helped with that though, not like a placebo effect, I had a realization one day "hey my joints have felt great the past couple weeks" and it lined up with when I started taking the glycine.  Then paired with the Newton North track, my legs feel great.  I've been going hard for so long though without a break, my CNS could definitely use it.  I'm looking forward to a relaxing week. 



  • 110*8

No comments:

Post a Comment