December 27, 2016

2016 Progress Pictures!

So I wasn't sure how switching to the full-body workouts would work out, but I've always used my body as a 'lab' for different workout strategies.  I figured my deadlifting workout was almost a full-body workout anyway, so the change wouldn't be extreme.  I may split out squats & bench days again in the future and have a 3x per week split, but for now I'm happy with how things are going.  These pictures are from early/mid October, so I had been doing the full body workouts about 5 months. I don't appear to have lost any density/size over my 2015 pics.  I think my back actually looks a little thicker perhaps.   The pictures this year weren't really 'planned', so I didn't do any drying out or anything (not that I really did in previous years), and one morning I just realized I should take the pics. 

This pose is a replica of the one I've done the last couple years....It was actually an accident the first time I took it, but I saw that I probably looked best in that pose so I stuck with it. 

I think I have a bit of extra mass on my mid-back here, but could just be the light.

Pretty much identical to last year...I think I had better lighting for this pose last year; the Sun was at an odd angle through the window here.

 I have no idea what this pose is, I just do it every year. Side..quad?

No comments:

Post a Comment